Colorado Springs DUI Defense Lawyers
Saving People from DUI Penalties
Do you know what the penalties are for a misdemeanor drunk driving conviction? Do you know what they are for a felony DUI conviction or for a repeat offense?
If you have been charged with intoxicated driving in Colorado Springs, you are in jeopardy of facing:
- Large Fines: You risk losing hundreds, even thousands of dollars in fines
- Jail Time: Repeat offenses come with mandatory minimum jail sentences
- Driver's License Suspension: You may lose your driving privileges or face a severe depletion of Colorado driver's license points
- Increased Insurance Premiums: The amount you pay for car insurance may increase
- Criminal Record: A conviction for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will remain on your record, where it may be seen by future employers, lenders, and more.
At The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., we have more than ten years of experience. We will take the time to educate you about the penalties you are facing. We will consult with you about any options that are available to minimize the impact or to have your case dismissed.
You should not just sit back and accept the penalties you are facing for intoxicated driving. You should explore possible defenses. Our Colorado drunk driving defense attorneys are available to represent people in Colorado Springs, El Paso County, and throughout the surrounding areas.