Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Timothy Bussey in Colorado Springs, Colorado practices criminal law with a special emphasis on DUI/DWAI. We provide experienced and professional criminal law services to the cities of Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cripple Creek, Castle Rock, and the counties of El Paso, Teller and Pueblo.
Tim Bussey can help you through the often confusing process of being charged with drunk driving, DUI, domestic violence, felonies, drug crimes and misdemeanors on or off military bases.
Timothy Bussey's experience as an Active Duty Judge Advocate also enables him to provide skilled criminal defense to defendants charged on military bases, including Fort Carson, Peterson, Cheyenne Mountain, Schriever Air Force Bases, as well as the U.S. Air Force Academy. The Law Firm of Timothy Bussey practices law in the areas of:
- DUI/DWAI - license issues and DUI/DWAI defense
- Drug Crimes -drug possession, methamphetamine production/distribution, Ecstasy, possession with intent to distribute, prescription drugs
- Traffic Violations - reckless driving, speeding
- Department of Motor Vehicles and License Points
- Colorado Springs Felony Criminal Defense
- Colorado Springs Municipal Court
- Theft - larceny
- Courts-martial - As a former USAF Judge Advocate, Timothy Bussey can effectively represent clients charged with crimes on military bases.
- Internet Fraud - including child pornography and child luring and endangerment
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault and Pornography Crimes - prostitution, rape, date rape, indecent exposure, child molestation, sting operations
- Clearing Criminal Record
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crime
- Military Crime
- Misdemeanor Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crime
- Weapon Violations
- White Collar Crime
A skilled Colorado Springs criminal lawyer can help you protect valuable rights that you may unintentionally waive after your arrest. Contacting The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. as soon as possible will help to protect your rights and encourage favorable settlement of criminal charges early in criminal law proceedings---saving you time, money, and your reputation.
Contact The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. in Colorado Springs, Colorado office now for a free initial consultation so we can discuss how to minimize the impact criminal charges have on your life.